The Mission of Co-Labor Ministries is REVIVAL…
the personal, regional, and global expansion of God’s kingdom through His manifest presence.
Our first ministry is to God, therefore we worship with extravagant joy & gratitude.
- Our personal relationship with Him is our number one priority and His Presence our passion.
Salvation frees us from the power of the devil - sin, lies, sickness & torment.
Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power whom signs & wonders should follow.
- All ministry flows from the prayer, “Thy kingdom come… on earth as it is in heaven.”
- We equip and send believers to carry on the works of Jesus.
We demonstrate God’s grace, His unconditional love & transforming power, to everyone.
- We impact every socioeconomic group & cultural realm that mercy & justice would reign because we pastor a city, not just a church or a ministry. We believe that The Father is in the restoration business.
Christ is returning for a glorious victorious bride - His Church
- We are more than “sinners saved by grace”, we are saints - Sons & Daughters of the King.
- So we expect to successfully fulfill the Great Commission - passing on revival from one generation to the next.
- We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers and are contending to see the Five-fold ministry in operation in our region.